Online Terms and Conditions
The term â€˜105.9 Bishop FMâ€™, â€˜Prince Bishop Community Broadcasting Limitedâ€™ or â€˜usâ€™ or â€˜weâ€™ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 43, Innovation House, Innovation House, 26 Longfield Road, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6XB. Prince Bishop Community Broadcasting Limited is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales. Registered number: 06194712. The term â€˜youâ€™ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and streams contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, photos, videos, audio and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree not to use interactive portions of the website and other interactive features provided by us, including but not limited to contact forms, surveys, votes, polls, uploads, SMS, MMS and comment threads to send or post material which we regard as offensive, obscene, menacing, illegal; which would infringe on anotherâ€™s rights; or to cause inconvenience or annoyance. Access to this website and other interactive tools can be suspended or withdrawn without prior warning.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.